Protect My Dog
Share Protect My Dog
About Protect My Dog
The strategy game Protect My Dog is enjoyable and compelling. You must save the dogs from a horde of angry bees. To save the canine, create a barrier and work with the game's physics.
Gmaegames created the casual puzzle game Protect My Dog for the iOS and Android operating systems. Drawing lines to shield the canine from dangers like bee attacks, lava, thorns, and other hazards is the game's straightforward but entertaining gameplay feature.
There are 50 stages in the game, and each one has its particular difficulties and barriers. The game is made to be played in brief sessions, making it the perfect choice for players who want to get their gaming filled on the go.
How to play
Playing Protect My Dog is simple and uncomplicated. Select a level from the menu to begin the game, then get set to defend your dog from the approaching bees. To accomplish this, you must create a barrier around your dog with your finger that will obstruct the bees' route and keep them from getting to your canine companion. Lava, thorns, and other environmental hazards can be used to your benefit to build barriers that will keep the bees at bay.
But take caution! You will lose a life if a bee touches your dog or the barrier. Use your three lives carefully because you only get three per level! By defending your canine until the timer goes off, finish the level, then advance to the next one for more difficult puzzles and obstacles.
- Simple and fun gameplay mechanics
- 50 progressively harder stages
- Adorable and vibrant designs
- Fun audio sounds
- In-app purchases are optional
- The game is appropriate for players of all ages and ability levels
1. Before you begin sketching the line, make a plan. Consider the hive's origin and the area where the bees are most likely to travel.
2. To prevent the bees from getting around your canine, try to make a closed loop.
3. Take advantage of your surroundings. You can obstruct the bees' route with lava, thorns, and other dangers.
4. Pay attention to the clock. At each level, you have a finite quantity of time to defend your dog.
5. Don't be scared to try new things. If you make a mistake, you can always start over in the game.
How to play